POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. The work presented in poster format should cover pertinent and current subjects of Maternal and Obstetrical Health, preferably within the theme of the event. Papers will be accepted with a maximum of 4 authors. Each author can only submit a maximum of 3 papers.
2. Abstracts can be written in both Portuguese and/or English with the maximum of 500 words (excluding bibliographic references). They should use the following structure: title (maximum of 150 characters, including spaces), keywords (between 3 to 6), introduction, objectives, methodology, results, conclusion and bibliography. The font used must be Arial, size 11 with 1,5 spacing.
3. Applications and abstracts must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until 7th March 2021.
4. The Scientific Committee has the right to reject, evaluate and attribute awards to any of the submitted posters. All abstracts received will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee through a blind review process with each abstract being evaluated by at least two reviewers..
5. The authors of the accepted abstracts will be contacted via e-mail up until March 16th 2021.
6. It is mandatory that at least one of the accepted authors register himself in the 2 days of the event until March 31st, 2021.
7. The poster size should be 1,20m (height) by 0,9m (width) and should be sent in eletronic format (Power-point or JPG) via e-mail to email@example.com, until April 15th 2021. All posters must be accompanied with a presentation video in landscape format, with a maximum duration of 5 minutes.
8. The poster submission is only valid if the presentation video is provided. By submitting the poster and the video, the candidates consent the publishing rights on the event platforms, until and during the event date, and 30 days after the last day of the event.
9. All participating authors will receive a certificate of poster presentation.
10. From all the presented posters, 3 will be awarded a prize. The prize will be announced on May 27th 2021 in the event auditorium, at least one of the authors must be present.
The Scientific Committee