POSTER SUBMISSION 2019
1. The work presented in poster format should cover pertinent and current subjects of Maternal and Obstetrical Health, preferably within the theme of the event. Papers will be accepted with a maximum of 3 authors. Each author can only submit a maximum of 3 papers.
2. Abstracts can be written in both Portuguese and/or English with the maximum of 3500 characters (including spaces). They should use the following structure: title (maximum of 150 characters, including spaces), keywords (between 3 to 6), introduction, objectives, methodology, results, conclusion and bibliography. The font used must be Arial, size 11 with 1,5 spacing.
3. Applications and abstracts must be sent via e-mail to [email protected] until 15th January 2019.
4. The Scientific Committee has the right to reject, evaluate and attribute awards to any of the submitted posters. All abstracts received will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee through a blind review process with each abstract being evaluated by at least two reviewers..
5. The authors of the accepted abstracts will be contacted via e-mail up until January 28th 2019.
6. It is mandatory that all the accepted authors register themselves in the 2 days of the event until January 31st, 2019.
7. The poster size should be 1,20m (height) by 0,9m (width) and should be sent in eletronic format (Power-point or JPG) via e-mail to [email protected], until March 18th 2019.
8. The Scientific Committee will choose the most relevant posters to be presented at the event on March 21st 2019. The presenting posters will only be announced on the same day, so each main author should be prepared to present the poster submitted in a 5-minute oral communication (the main author is considered the one indicated in the first place).
9. The authors are responsible for printing and delivering the printed poster in the Registration area by March 21st 2019 between 8.00am-8.30am.
10. All participating authors will receive a certificate of poster presentation.
11. From all the presented posters, 3 will be awarded a prize. The prize will be announced on March 22nd 2019 in the event auditorium, at least one of the authors must be present.
The Scientific Committee